Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It’s all about love of lists, love of literature and bringing bookish people together.
This week is we’re talking the last ten books that pushed me into a book hangover where they stayed with me for days.
Because it’s the last ten books, some of my ultimate book hangovers aren’t included, they might be on yours though!
Have your read any? Would they have made your list?
Tell me in the comments below!
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, Delia Owens
2. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, Taylor Jenkins Reid
3. Normal People, Sally Rooney
4. The Bronze Horseman, Paullina Simons
I read this quite a while ago, some time last year but I feel like I am still book hungover from it.
Not for the faint hearted!
5. Maybe Someday, Colleen Hoover
This was a reread for me but one I just love and always sticks with me long after I’ve finished it.
6. Ask Again, Yes, Mary Beth Keane
7. The Simple Wild, K.A. Tucker
8. Red, White and Royal Blue, Casey McQuiston
9. The Flat Share, Beth O’Leary
10. Ayesha at Last, Uzma Jalaluddin
I recently finished reading this gem and loved it! I can already tell it’s one I will be recommending it to everyone!